Friday, May 08, 2009

Where you live Friday's

Kelly's Korner Blog started this Show where you live Friday's. I missed last weeks kitchen one but decided to join in on the fun this Friday for living room Friday!. I have 2 living rooms, upstairs and downstairs. My home is a 3 story 100 year old house with tons of rooms. Although we are moving in June I had so many great memories in this house. I'll use these pics also as a keepsake of where I use to live ;) Enjoy!

This is the main floor livingroom. It's soft and cozy. There's Zoe in the corner wondering what I'm doing. Also beside the window on the floor is a Hooka pipe. Our friends were over last night and we have many friends of different cultures. With the hooka pipe people enjoy smoking flavoured tobacco. Not my thing but they do have herbal scented stuff that can be smoked and that one is better and also makes the house smell yummy.
That's our wedding picture. It was taken on the grounds of University of Toronto.

My View from our front windows. Love the park. One good thing is that our next home is also in front of a park, it's a smaller park, but still I get my GREEN view!

This is my upstairs living room where we spend most of our time.


My husband is from Honduras and his parents brought us back this wood carving picture. I love it.

We are moving to a newer home in June and one thing I will miss is the character of the trim of this older home.

I got these picture holders from the Dominican republic on our hunny moon in 2007. In them I have pics of 2 of my favorite places. San Diego and Bahamas!
My view from the second floor, the more I look at it the more I know I'm going to miss it! But I am also excited for our new home and new area ;)

5 comments :

  1. Great to see another old house on here - mine is about 80 years old. I love your use of color on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how clean and fresh everything looks!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea. You have a beautiful home! I just love older houses.

    ReplyDelete